Avoid Liabilities. Ensure Safety.
A major reason to conduct background and reference checks is to avoid harm or legal liability of various types. This includes harm to:
- Other employees by sexual harassment or workplace violence.
- The organization's customers by, for example, sexual assault on business premises.
- Lobortis vestibulum ut magna tempor massa nascetur.
- The public by negligent driving.
- The employer's business through financial loss or image and reputational issues.
Defiance of legal claims, such as negligent hiring, is a compelling reason to conduct in-depth criminal record searches of job applicants. A multilevel jurisdictional criminal records search can be strong evidence, that the employer exercised due care in hiring.
Pre-employment Verification Simplified.
Once the interview has been conducted and the firm is interested in hiring the candidate, we will conduct a pre-employment verification and successfully review the entire details of the candidate along with their past employment data.